Monday, September 25, 2006

The L is getting an upgrade

Ok, I have finally had enough with Blogger, which is the software that I am currently using to post news articles. I am going to switch to a open source content management system, Cutenews. Yeah I know the name is not that great but it works a lot better then Blogger. So it is going to take me some time to get this new software integrated with The L and for me to get familiar with how it works. This means that there will not be any new news for at least a week. In a week I should have everything working and things will go back to normal.

Just to give every one a heads up of what I plan on doing with The L. I plan on getting rid of Google, security, and the articles section. I will be adding a big section to take these sections place some time this year.



See all of The